Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome to college!














I am sitting here looking back on the last year at JC and I realized that I need to keep this blog up! i am taking 18 credit hours here at Winthrop University with 5 foundation art classes. I was quick to submerge myself in the art department spending more hours there then I do sleeping. My absolute favorite class is 3-D, followed by art history. I have been given a great opportunity to take an ancient Greek art class that involves a tow week trip to Greece to study the art Spring 2011.

Here are the latest 3-D projects I have done. The first is a zip tie sculpture the second and third are paper sculptures. they both worked with repetition, variety, and rhythm.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see you are still creating. Your sculptures evoke Japanese parasols, chinese hats, and dandelion puffs. Very beautiful. Your Zip ties evoke some sea creature. Love IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZIP TIESSSSS! they are my best friends and i love them. :) The other things are great as well. I just think its so funny that we are both using zip ties just in a completely different way

    ReplyDelete